About Interlibrary Loan (ILL):
- Due dates are set according to the guidelines of the owning library and are independent of when you pick up the item.
- Renewals are always at the discretion of the owning library. Please request at least three days in advance directly from the ILL office or through your ILL account. Only one renewal per item.
- ILL items will not show up when you log into your library account. You need to log into interlibrary loan to see your ILLs.
- There are no pre-due date reminder e-mails. Overdue notices are sent only once a week.
- There are no caps to the late fees for ILLs.
- Your are responsible for the full billing amount for any lost or damaged items as determined by the owning library, plus a $5.00 processing fee from APL.
- All Interlibrary Loans must be returned to an Anchorage Public Library location: Chugiak Eagle River, Gerrish, Loussac, Mountain View, Muldoon.
Downloadable Interlibrary Loan Service Brochure for Anchorage Public Library.